Bioanalysis service for non-invasive clinical samples
Our laboratories offer bioanalysis of non-invasive clinical samples to assist you in objectifying advanced claims. Our innovative analytical methods complement and supplement the results of conventional clinical studies with biochemical data that allow correlation of in vitro and in vivo results.
In order to offer you a quality service, we ensure the entire test process from the supply of the kits to the delivery of the results according to the flowchart below:
1- Supply of sampling kits
We have developed ready-to-use non-invasive collection kits that include all of the necessary equipment and reagents. These kits have the following advantages:
- Collecting a sufficient quantity of product
- Maintaining the stability of samples
- Ensuring the compatibility between sampling techniques and analysis tools
We offer three non-invasive sampling techniques for collecting lipids and surface biomarkers from the skin. They meet specific constraints and objectives:
|KIT||SAMPLING AREA||COMPONENT ANALYZED||BENEFITS|
|SB KIT||Face, scalp||Sebaceous fats and peroxide fats||Inert|
No release of phthalates or glue in the presence of organic solvents
|SW KIT||Whole body||Proteins, enzymes, vitamins, NMF components, minerals, ceramides, skin microbiota||Universal method|
Removal of a large quantity of compounds
“Clean” method for metagenomic analysis
|TS KIT||Whole body||Transcutaneous penetration of active ingredients||In-depth analysis of the stratum corneum (10 strips)|
2- Training your CRO or your dedicated teams
Our laboratory works in close collaboration with the majority of clinical partners responsible for the studies. Our experts can travel to the clinical site of your choice or to your company to ensure the training and supervision of the experimenters in charge of the samples.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any request.
3- Recovery of kits and analysis
We can provide the logistics associated with the transportation of your clinical samples. All our kits are supplied with protective cases to guarantee their safety during transport.
Once the kits are recovered and checked, our teams analyze your clinical samples in our laboratories, located in the south of France and equipped with dedicated analytical equipment (GC / MS – LC / MS – LC / UV, etc.)
Our areas of analysis are:
- Sebum components (surface lipids)
- Fatty acids from sebum, epidermal lipids and hair lipids
- Lipids involved in the barrier function of the epidermis (ceramides, cholesterol)
- Components of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF)
- Skin microbiota
- Inflammatory markers
- Markers of oxidative stress
- Odorous molecules and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
4- Statistical analysis and delivery of results
Our study directors perform the statistical analysis of the results (analysis of variance, principal component analysis (PCA) and PSL regression). We also provide explanatory graphic representations (histograms, global radar representations).
5- Interpretation of results and scientific communication
We work with you on the scientific interpretation of the results to help you choose the elements to promote within your marketing strategy. We deliver an extensive scientific report, which includes interpretations, statistical analyses and discussions.
We offer a scientific communication support service for the design of posters and we publish jointly with our clients / sponsors.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Screening of sebaceous lipids
WHY CHOOSE BIOANALYSIS OF NON-INVASIVE CLINICAL SAMPLES?
– Advanced objectification of your claims
– Non-invasive and unconventional clinical approach
– in vitro / in vivo transposition and correlation – evaluation of the same biomarkers
– Justification of clinical studies by objective in vivo biochemical results
– Maximization of the success rate of clinical studies
– Differentiation by means of an original scientific communication