PCR arrays are dedicated to gene expression analysis by quantitative PCR. They are sets of primers, on the same support (384-well microplate), selected according to a theme or a given biological process. Gene expression analysis by PCR arrays is considered as the most effective and cost-efficient method for studying a panel of targeted genes.
This method can be used for applied research (sample or biological model characterization, identification of biomarkers, etc.) or for the discovery and selection of active ingredients. PCR arrays can also be used for the validation of results obtained after transcriptomic analysis.
Standard PCR arrays
Bioalternatives has a wide range of thematic ready-to-use PCR arrays (8 to128 genes) to perform gene expression studies:
- Tissue inflammation
- Oxidative stress
- Atopic dermatitis
- Innate immunity and skin defense mechanisms
- Adipocyte differentiation and conversion
- Extracellular matrix synthesis and degradation (fibroblasts)
- Epidermal differentiation (keratinocytes)
- Cell junction and communication
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.
PCR arrays, analyses and associated services
Our qPCR services include:
- Biological sample preparation and recovery
- Total RNA, mRNA and microRNA extraction and quality control using electrophoresis (Agilent)
- Reverse transcription and qPCR by SYBR Green or TaqMan probe
- Raw data
- Quality control and data normalization
At Bioalternatives, we can also design and validate custom PCR arrays dedicated to the design of tailored arrangements that include the selection of your genes of interest (8 to 128 genes).