Our non-invasive sampling kits allow us to collect and analyze different matrices:
- Sebum sampling in skin (face, body, hear, hair)
- Collection of protein, NMF, and mineral elements samples
- Sampling of odorous molecules in sweat
Qualitative and quantitative lipid evaluation:
- Identification of lipid composition in sebum / lipids on hair surface / hair/ sweat
- Eicosanoids / markers of inflammation in biopsies / surface lipids
- Composition of phospholipids / ceramides in biopsies / upper layer of the epidermis / culture cells
- Measurements of steroids / hormones in biopsies / culture cells
Applications: Efficacy studies / physiopathology of dry skin, of hyperseborrhea, of acne, of sun exposure, etc.
Oxidative stress evaluation:
- Sebum in skin / head skin / sweat: MDA, HNE & HHE, SQOOH activities, Catalase, SOD, GPx, GSH/GSSG / AOPP / C and E vitamins
- Hair: glycated keratin, AOPP, cystine and cysteine
- Biopsies of skin / head skin: AGEs, glycated collagen, AOPPs, C&E vitamins
- ORAC assay in biological matrices linked to raw ingredients / product
- Mineral analysis of antioxidants (Se / Zn / Mn) in biological matrices
Applications: efficacy studies / physiopathology of acne / sun exposure / ageing / wrinkles / lipid barrier evaluation, etc.
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of odorous molecules:
- Qualitative analysis of odorous molecules: aldehydes /thiols /volatile fatty acids / volatile amines / lactones
- Quantitative analysis of the odorous potential of compounds by GC/MS coupled to the DHS system
- Available in sebum of skin / head skin / sweat / hair
Applications: Efficacy studies / claims of products such as antiperspirants, deodorants, perfumes, fragrances, etc.
Quantitative analysis of antibacterial peptides:
Mineral analysis (qualitative and quantitative analysis) in biological samples with a complete mineral mapping