Find out more about Newtone Technologies
Who are we?
Newtone Technologies was founded in 2005. The company specializes in clinical imaging for the evaluation of skin and hair appearance. Newtone Technologies creates and develops increasingly powerful and customized interpretation algorithms and acquisition systems to help its customers innovate, and to explore and develop new horizons.
Newtone Technologies develops imaging solutions to understand and anticipate whether a product or a drug will be visibly effective for human health and beauty.
Newtone Technologies is now part of the QIMA Group!
Newtone Technologies joined QIMA Life Sciences in 2021 to further strengthen its current service offer with an innovative approach to product performance evaluation in the field of clinical studies.
Our complementarity scientific expertise allows us to propose a global offer to our customers and to correlate in vitro results with consumer perception.
Innovation as a motivation
With innovation as their motivation and in-depth knowledge of appearance as their domain of expertise, Newtone Technologies shares an accessible, intuitive and user-friendly technology with their customers.
The company highly supports innovation for the assessment of new claims, in order to propose new ways to analyze and communicate skin and hair measurements. The innovations are mainly focused on new technologies to improve skin marker detection. Using Deep learning, Neural network or Artificial Intelligence methods, Newtone Technologies is able to analyze specific parameters and assess new claims.
An exclusive range of image acquisition technologies
Newtone Technologies provides digital clinical imaging to evaluate product performance and to bring added value, thanks to unique systems and high quality devices:
- ColorFace® was specifically developed for high performance visualization and analysis of the skin of the whole face, in frontal and profile views, and in six light modes.
- NomadCam® was developed for detailed visualization and analysis of body skin (range 5 to 5 cm) in cross polarized light.
- DigiCam® was specifically developed for the visualization and analysis of fingernails in cross, parallel and UV polarized light.
- SpectraCam® is a hyperspectral imaging system, which produces high resolution data to quantify melanin, hemoglobin, and oxygen saturation of the face and body skin (range 4 to 5 cm).
- SpectraFace® is a hyperspectral imaging system that provides high resolution data to quantify melanin, haemoglobin, and oxygen saturation of the whole face, in frontal and profile views.
- SkinCam® is a mobile and connected image acquisition system, which was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of face, scalp, and body skin, in parallel and cross polarized light and in 3D (2.5 cm diameter range).
- UVCam® is a monochrome UV acquisition system, which was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of visible cutaneous and subcutaneous melanin and UV filters on the whole face.
- EyelashCam® is an imaging system that was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of eyelashes, eyebrows and eyes in frontal, profile and low angle views, in cross polarized light.
Click here to find out more about Newtone’s services.