EyelashCam – A dedicated camera for the eye area
What is EyelashCam?
EyelashCam is an advanced imaging device specially designed to assess the eye area. This innovative multi-angle imaging system is ideal for the in vivo study of the eyes, eyelashes, and eye contour.
EyelashCam enables image acquisition from four different angles:
- Front angle acquisition (using the upper camera): This mode is specifically designed to evaluate eye opening.
- Profile angle acquisition, left and right (using the upper camera): This mode enables the assessment of curl effect on eyelashes.
- Low angle acquisition (using the lower camera): This mode is specifically tailored to evaluate the effects of separation and volumization on eyelashes, among others.
Thanks to these different modes of acquisition, EyelashCam enables a comprehensive and precise evaluation of the effects of treatments and makeup applied in the eye zone.
Download the technical datasheet
Why you should choose EyelashCam
You may also be interested in
FAST AND RELIABLE ACQUISTION:
- Fast acquisition: less than 10 seconds
- Simple acquisition thanks to a pre-configured and guided system
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Precise and easy repositioning with ghost mode and live markers
- Standardized illumination for reliable images over time
- Cross-polarized lighting modality
- High-resolution sensor provides high-quality images
- Real-time visualization
- Real-time validation and quality control
- Cloud-connected for image transfer to Newtone portal
- Automatic image transfer to Newtone CIPaaS
- Everyday data backup over the air
IMAGE ANALYSIS & SCIENTIFIC ILLUSTRATIONS
- Targeted or combined image acquisition solutions
- Numerical assessments for an objective analysis of eye zone parameters
- Assessment of different ethnic populations (Caucasian, Asian, etc.)
- Quantification of visible variations on the image, therefore linked to visual perception
- Quantification of both the properties intrinsic to skin and those perceived by the consumer
- Innovative illustrations to scientifically illustrate product efficacy
EyelashCam helps you investigate eye and eyelash parameters & substantiate your claims
Our image analysis team possesses the expertise to extract over 50 parameters, ensuring robust claim substantiation:
- Eyelash lengthening
- Eyelash curving
- Eyelash separating
- Eyelash spreading
- Eyelash volumizing
- Eyelash densifying/multiplying
- Make-up remover efficacy