Bioanalysis of non-invasive clinical samples
Thanks to its expertise in analytical chemistry and bioanalysis, QIMA Life Sciences assists you with the biochemical characterization of non-invasive clinical samples.
The technologies of interest are mainly chromatographic methods:
- LC/UV/Fluo/CAD (autosampler with fraction collector)
- LC/MS and LC/MSMS with ESI/APCI
- GC/MS (EI, CI with CTC injector and SHS, DHS and TDU)
We carry out standard assays and develop robust new analytical methods:
- Cholesterol and free fatty acids (saturated and unsaturated)
- Neutral lipids (squalene, wax, mono/di/triglycerides, cholesterol and esters)
- Peroxidised lipids
- Malondialdehyde (MDA)
- NMF components (serine, urocanic acid (UCA), pyrrolidone carboxylic acid PCA))
- Amino acids
- Urea and lactate
- Mineral elements (calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc, magnesium)
- Heavy metals
- Optimization of methods for specific biological matrices
- Improvement of bioanalytical method sensitivity
- Evaluation of method precision and accuracy
- Preanalytical requirements / stability of biological matrices
- Assay quality control
We also provide the statistical evaluation of data and the interpretation of results (statistical analysis: variance analysis, ACP, PLS; graphical representations / descriptive global radar charts) in order to scientifically support your product claims and help you with your choice of ingredients and formulations.
Newtone develops imaging solutions to measure and visualize the effects of active ingredients and cosmetic and dermocosmetic products on skin, nail and hair. We offer solutions to study hydration, the skin barrier function, ageing, pigmentation, etc. Find out more
ColorFace® was specifically developed for high performance visualization and analysis of the skin of the whole face, in frontal and profile views, and in six light modes.
NomadCam® was developed for detailed visualization and analysis of body skin (range 5 to 5 cm) in cross polarized light.
DigiCam® was specifically developed for the visualization and analysis of fingernails in cross, parallel and UV polarized light.
SpectraCam® is a hyperspectral imaging system, which produces high resolution data to quantify melanin, hemoglobin, and oxygen saturation of the face and body skin (range 4 to 5 cm).
SpectraFace® is a hyperspectral imaging system that provides high resolution data to quantify melanin, haemoglobin, and oxygen saturation of the whole face, in frontal and profile views.
SkinCam® is a mobile and connected image acquisition system, which was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of face, scalp, and body skin, in parallel and cross polarized light and in 3D (2.5 cm diameter range).
UVCam® is a monochrome UV acquisition system, which was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of visible cutaneous and subcutaneous melanin and UV filters, on the whole face.
EyelashCam® is an imaging system that was specifically designed for the visualization and analysis of eyelashes, eyebrows and eyes in frontal, profile and low angle views, in cross polarized light.