Bioanalysis of non-invasive clinical samples
Thanks to its expertise in analytical chemistry and bioanalysis, QIMA Life Sciences assists you with the biochemical characterization of non-invasive clinical samples.
The technologies of interest are mainly chromatographic methods:
- LC/UV/Fluo/CAD (autosampler with fraction collector)
- LC/MS and LC/MSMS with ESI/APCI
- GC/MS (EI, CI with CTC injector and SHS, DHS and TDU)
We carry out standard assays and develop robust new analytical methods:
- Cholesterol and free fatty acids (saturated and unsaturated)
- Neutral lipids (squalene, wax, mono/di/triglycerides, cholesterol and esters)
- Peroxidised lipids
- Malondialdehyde (MDA)
- NMF components (serine, urocanic acid (UCA), pyrrolidone carboxylic acid PCA))
- Amino acids
- Urea and lactate
- Mineral elements (calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc, magnesium)
- Heavy metals
- Optimization of methods for specific biological matrices
- Improvement of bioanalytical method sensitivity
- Evaluation of method precision and accuracy
- Preanalytical requirements / stability of biological matrices
- Assay quality control
We also provide the statistical evaluation of data and the interpretation of results (statistical analysis: variance analysis, ACP, PLS; graphical representations / descriptive global radar charts) in order to scientifically support your product claims and help you with your choice of ingredients and formulations.
Newtone develops imaging solutions to measure and visualise the effects of cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic products on the characteristics of the skin, nails and hair. The proposed solutions allow the study of hydration, barrier function, aging, pigmentation and so on. Read more
ColorFace® ColorFace® has been specifically designed for face detailed skin visualization and analysis.
NomadCam® NomadCam® has been specifically designed for detailed skin visualization and analysis on any part of the body.
Dedicated for clinical or make-up evaluation, DigiCam® has been specifically designed for nails and fingers visualization and analysis.
SpectraCam®, is a robust hyperspectral imaging system that produces high-resolution data encompassing a large field of views to quantify melanin, total hemoglobin, and oxygen saturation.